RIG 500E SURROUND SOUND PC HEADSET: E-SPORTS EDITION
ENGINEERED FOR THE INTENSITY OF E-SPORTS
As a highly competitive gamer demanding outstanding audio and flexibility, the Plantronics RIG
500E headset is the premium choice for you. The durable and lightweight frame lets you configure the acoustic profile to suit your needs. Choose vented acoustics for long training sessions or deep isolating audio, perfect for Dolby 7.1 surround sound.
• Dolby technology provides immersive, directional audio with pinpoint accuracy
• 24-bit audio renders high-quality studio sound for listening to music or videos between games
• Flexible, noise-canceling mic boom flips up to mute and easily detaches when you want to listen to music or videos between games
• Components easily snap into the flexible, durable headset frame to configure the best fit and
• Self-adjusting headband and memory-foam earcups provide comfortable, stable fit
• Vented earcups reduce listening fatigue during intense training sessions and isolating earcups
block noise and keep you focused during matches
Mic frequency response 100 Hz—10kHz
Mic sensitivity -45dBV/Pa
Mic signal-to-noise ratio >42dB
Mic pick-up pattern Uni-directional
Headphone weight 200 grams
Headphone frequency response 20Hz–20kHz
Headphone impedance 32ohms
Headphone sensitivity: vented cups 110BSPL/V
Headphone sensitivity: isolating cups 113BSPL/V
Headphone maximum input power 40mW
Headphone coupling Over-ear
Headphone drivers Dynamic 40mm
Headphone cable length 1.5m
Headphone cable connector Swappable cables 2m USB or 3.5mm (driver required for surround)
Compatibility PC, console, or mobile
Service and support 1-year limited warranty
For more information about RIG 500E or other Plantronics gaming products, please visit our
Web site at plantronics.com/gaming.
|Under $100.00 USD||Over $100.00 USD||Delivery Time|
|United States||8.99 USD||-- Free Shipping --||2-7 Days|
|Canada & Mexico||***||***||***|
*** Please note that we currently do not ship to Canada and Mexico from our US store. Customers from these countries are kindly requested to place their orders on our EU store. We plan to offer shipping to Canada and Mexico again later this year.
If you experience any difficulties or have questions please send us an email and we will be happy to help: firstname.lastname@example.org. We're using UPS as our carrier of choice (except for PO boxes and APO deliveries, which are done via USPS). All orders are fully trackable once they are shipped.
You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
For further informations and instructions please visit Returns Policy.